Saturday, February 16, 2008

Into Day Two, and Feeling Good

Well, we made it through the night, and now it's about noon. And we're both doing fantastic. ^_^ Granted, my whole body does feel a bit weak and tired, and occasionally I have a hard time speaking well... though sometimes that happens regardless of how much sleep I've had. :P But other than that, we're just dandy. Having some breakfast and getting out and about is a wonderful trick. :P

So, after we have lunch in about 20 minutes, I'll probably call my brother and hopefully go to his house. We're hoping to play the Wii, like I mentioned, as well as we're hoping he'll so graciously take us to Walmart. Because honestly, I really don't like driving here. Ugh. Not particularly fun. So if he gives us a ride, that'd be really awesome. And if there's any brother that would do that for me, it'd probably be him. Plus, we're crossing our fingers that he'll let us borrow the Wii for a couple of days. That would be so flippin' awesome. I'm not counting on it, but I'm hoping for it. :)

-Ashley

No comments: