Saturday, February 16, 2008

Off and On Tiredness

Time Left: about 41 hours

We've now had lunch and everything. Yay! Good times. Sarah started getting really tired during lunch... her eyes would just gradually close. Sad day. I guess we'll probably constantly be going through these kind of phases. Then we ran through the snow back to our dorm room, and things were fine. And then I started getting kind of tired... probably not as much as Sarah, but still.

The good news is, we're about to head over to my brother's house, so we'll be able to play the Wii. Good. Times. And we'll be the only ones there, for probably at least a few hours... so, I'm guessing the whole time we're there. But maybe not. Plus, he said that later when he was home, he'd be willing to unplug the Wii and let us borrow it for a while. ^_^ Really really good times. I'm really hoping that it'll help fend off at least a half hour of sleepiness, or something. That, and it'll be tons o' fun. :D

-Ashley

No comments: